Happiness – it’s all inside you, Happiness chemicals make you feel better, you can naturally release happy hormones. The 4 Happy hormones;
Here’s some tips on how I hack my Happiness hormones:
Dopamine (The Reward Chemical)
- I set myself a small task, when I was deeply grieving my sister it was to simply have a shower in the morning.
- I celebrate little wins, such as sorting the airing cupboard or a testimonial from a client.
- A massage.
Oxytocin (The love Hormone)
- Playing with my springer spaniels
- Family time with my sons
- Hugging my Mum
- Giving compliments
Serotonin (The mood stabiliser)
- I meditate whilst walking every day, this is non-negotiable.
- I practice yoga and stretching at home
- I walk in woodlands, trees calm me and the bird song inspires me.
- I sea swim all year (yes in The English Channel)
- I cold shower (stimulates and activates my vagus nerve)
Endorphin (The pain killer)
- Laughing and giggling ( always got told off at school for giggling too much in class)
- I have young living essential oils in diffusers everywhere at home and in my car
- A Disney film
- Fun with my inner circle friends
- Time with my sons
- Walk and talk
- Farm therapy
How can I help?
If you can resonate with any of what I’ve described , do get in touch. I offer a free 20 minute discovery call, which you can book via the calendly link on my website. Taking care of your whole SELF; mind, body and soul and recharging your battery is where the journey starts, and I can give you the tools to heal.
Don’t suffer in silence, I’ve been where you are.